The Caldwell Shuffleboard Table
Solid Wood Construction & Your Choice of Finishes
Caldwell Features & Benefits:
- Premium Long Lasting Hardwood Construction
- Shown in Maple Wood with Two Toned Finish
- Comes Standard in Oak & Maple
- Upgrade Hardwoods; Hard Maple, Walnut & Cherry
- Available Shuffleboard Sizes
- – 9′ Length
- -12′ Length
- -14′ Length
- -16′ Length
- -18′ Length
- -20′ Length
- -22′ Length
Available Playing Surfaces
- -16″ Wide 1 1/2″ Thick on 9′ to 14′ Lengths
- -16″ Wide 2 1/2″ Thick 16′ to 22′ Lengths
- -20″ Wide 2 1/2″ Thick on 9′ to 22′ Lengths
- Rich Hand Rubbed Finish, Your choice of all Olhausen finishes
- Solid Hardwood American Maple Playfield-Finger Jointed Surface
- Two Part Polymer Surface. Durable Polymers last longer.
- Table cabinet is constructed from 1 1/2″ thick American hardwoods and created, crafted and assembled all in the U.S.
- Each Table is cross-braced to ensure both stability and trueness.
- Accu-Lock Leveling. The premier leveling system that ensures fast leveling. Superior to old style and conventional metal adjustment systems.
- Custom Logos and Graphics Available. Adorn your playing surface with your favorite logo or graphics. Customers must supply artwork.